Register here for the LiL Kids Lax "on-site" early morning Lacrosse Introduction program offered exclusively to you!
- Open to boys & girls ages 3-8
- 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13
- Tuesdays; 8:30am-9:30am
- 6 weeks; 60 mins
- No equipment necessary all provided
- No on-site registrations taken; Must pre-register
- Reg fee $120
About the Program
- LiL Kids Lax is bringing our hands on, no equipment, no stress, no pressure program right to the summer 2019 Malibu Beach Club Campers!
- All age groups will be given the ultimate introduction to Lacrosse, focusing on the basic fundamentals of the game that includes proper grip, scooping, running with the stick and ball, Intro to passing/ catching etc.
- For ages 3-4 we offer creative games that not only teach basic Lacrosse skills, but also letters, numbers, colors, listening skills and foot/eye coordination. We emphasize teamwork, treating each other with kindness, and celebrate each new task a child learns in our program with encouragement.
- For ages 5-8, we work on skills & techniques such as passing/catching, movement with/without the ball, defending/attacking - both individually and as a group.
This registration session will allow you to register for participation in the LiL Kids Lax Program offered exclusively to the 2019 Malibu Summer Campers.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.